OPEN POSITION: VICE PRESIDENT
Morgan Tanner & Associates focuses on connecting great people to great opportunities in the service industry. We work with route-based, restoration, and emergency services companies nationwide to recruit management and sales representatives. We are working with a growing residential service company with locations nationwide.
Our client is looking for a Vice President. This position will focus on growing sales and profits while developing a management team and field professionals.
Areas of focus include:
- Full P&L responsibility
- Develop plans and strategies to improve the overall performance of the region
- Increase market presence through innovative sales techniques
- Recruit sales and production teams using active recruiting methods
- Coach and develop sales & service team using hands-on training methods
- Monitor and review performance standards weekly with sales & service teams
- Grow customer sales base in residential and commercial markets
- Create goals and objectives for the Branch Management team to assume added responsibility
- Ensure monthly and annual sales quotas are achieved
- Identify other business lines to incorporate
Requirements include a minimum five years’ Region, General or Branch Management experience in a Plumbing industry.
Compensation is competitive and based on experience. Salary also includes bonus incentives, medical insurance, car and gas allowance, and a great place to work!