OPEN POSITION: OFFICE MANAGER
Morgan Tanner & Associates focuses on connecting great people to great opportunities in the service industry. We work with route based, restoration and emergency services companies nationwide to recruit management and sales representatives. We are working with a growing residential service company with locations nationwide.
Our client is looking for an experienced Office Manager to lead their team. You will develop office processes, manage payroll, and accounting functions.
Areas of focus include:
- Manage daily office operations including overseeing office staff to ensure adherence to company procedures and established operating procedures
- Communicate with the sales and service team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Complete payroll process and review service team’s paperwork
- Manage monthly and annual inventory accounting documentation
- Process new employee paperwork, maintain personnel files, and ongoing
communication of company benefits.
- Compiles and reviews week-end documentation from field employees
- Prepares correspondence and inter-office memos as needed for communication
between customers and field and home office personnel
- Financial reporting including weekly sales calculations, time cards, and A/R and A/P
Our client is offering a competitive compensation package, benefits, and 401k, and it’s
a great place to work.