OPEN POSITION- Home Comfort Advisor
Home Comfort Advisor
Morgan Tanner & Associates focuses on connecting great people to great opportunities in the service industry. We work with route-based, restoration, and emergency services companies nationwide to recruit management and sales representatives. We are working with a growing residential service company with locations nationwide.
Our client is seeking motivated sales people to join our growing team. Guided by values of reliable, same-day service and strong customer relationships, Our client has grown to become one of the leading residential service companies in the Mid-Atlantic region. The HVAC Comfort Experts will listen to the needs of our customers to determine the best new equipment to meet their needs and do whatever is necessary to achieve department sales and capacity goals.
Why work for our client?
- Highly competitive wages
- Industry leader in Sign-On bonuses and ongoing bonus potential
- Thriving customer base with consistent work all year
- All shifts available, help create your own work schedule
- Strong company culture – Annual employee appreciation party, rewards & recognition
Essential Job Functions:
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services
- Develop key client relationships, negotiating and closing deals
- Create sales proposals that are accurate and complete, that can be easily transferred to the installation team
- Take measurements and document the area to prepare the installation team for an accurate and professional installation
- Create a thorough list of materials to ensure an efficient installation
- Maintain great communication with the parts team, installation coordinator, and installation crews
- Create confident buyers by providing complete and accurate information about our products and pricing
- Become an expert in your market area, and know the customer's needs
- Help set aggressive sales plans, and propose expansions
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Ability to work evenings and weekends to accommodate customer's schedules
- Ability to climb ladders and work in elevated spaces
- Ability to work in attics and tight spaces
- Ability to work in a multitude of weather conditions
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Great communication skills to establish customer rapport and encourage repeat business
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate the needs of the organization
- Clean driving history and valid Driver’s License
- Clean criminal background history and pre-employment drug screen
- Energetic, positive, and self-motivated
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ year experience in sales, preferably HVAC or home services.
- EPA Certified preferred
- NATE Certified preferred
- Based on experience
- Competitive Dental, Vision, and Healthcare Plans
- 401(k) matching
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Disclaimer: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.