OPEN POSITION: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REP
Business Development Rep
Morgan Tanner & Associates focuses on connecting great people to great opportunities in the service industry. We work with route-based, restoration, and emergency services companies nationwide to recruit management and sales representatives. We are working with a growing residential service company with locations nationwide.
Our client is looking for a leader to move through four key areas of the business and then take the step into a larger role and lead their team.
This position will focus on growing sales and profits while developing a management team and field professionals.
Areas of focus include while in training include:
- Recruit sales and production teams using active recruiting methods
- Coach and develop sales & service teams using hands-on training methods
- Monitor and review performance standards weekly with sales & service teams
- Ensure monthly and annual sales quotas are achieved
- Visit customer sites to develop relationships and expand existing business
- Learn the company's P&L and accounting processes
Requirements include a minimum five years of region, general or branch management experience in a service-related industry that may include pest control, courier/package delivery, uniform, lawn care, security/protective services, car rental, restoration or mitigation or catastrophe, plumbing, HVAC, and other related fields is desired.
Compensation is competitive and based on experience. Salary includes bonus incentives, medical insurance, 401k, and a great workplace!